Itek Energy Modules
Due to unique “Made-In-Washington” incentives that pay up to $0.54/kWh, and the craftsmanship of Bellingham-manufactured Itek Modules, Western Solar uses almost exclusively Itek Modules on all residential and commercial systems.
About Itek Solar Modules
- Manufactured with quality components designed for maximum efficiency in the Northwest climate
- Manufactured using precision robotic technology ensuring accuracy, quality, and durability
- Modules are certified by a leading national and international solar energy testing laboratory
- Itek designs their panels to meet industry standard sizing and electrical characteristics
- Modules include a 25-year Production Warranty, guaranteeing a minimum of 80% of the day one factory tested output 25 years from the date they are installed
- Itek panels include a 10-year Workmanship Warranty, the longest of any Washington Made manufacture
- Modules are designed to withstand dead loads (like snow) of up to 113 lbs/sq ft
- Modules weigh 43 lbs, or 2.5 lbs/sq ft
- Black frames are provided at no extra cost; a silver frame option is also available
Other Modules Available
We are also authorized dealers for Oregon-manufactured Solar World modules and for Building-Integrated Lumos Solar Modules. We will work with you to determine the best option for your individual needs.